Friday 28 August 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘God You Have Heard Me’

Then He said, “Don’t be frightened, Daniel, for your request has been heard in heaven and was answered the very first day you began to fast before the Lord and pray for understanding; that very I was sent here to meet You. (Daniel 10:12 TLB)
Prayer

Gracious God, thank You so much for helping me not to be afraid anymore. I have set my mind to gain understanding and to humble myself before my God, my words were heard and You have come in response to my prayers.

You are teaching me wonderful prayers, and You show me the direct hindrance’s of Satan. You know when Satan will attack me, but I have great discernment God has given to me in the knowledge of the Holy Spirit of God. He inspires me to be alert and ready for the enemy’s attacks. The enemy he is a defeated foe. Jesus, I ask You to continue to show me the strategies and tactics of him. I ask this request through prayer in the precious name of Jesus Christ. God, You will not let me be intimated by him and I shall not suffer anything to come about that I am not able to bear in Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment