Wednesday 12 August 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’

‘Work for God’s Kingdom’


And I have given you authority over all the power of the Enemy, and to walk among serpents and scorpions and to crush them. Nothing shall injure you! However, the important thing is not the demons obey you, but that your names are registered as citizens of heaven.
(Luke 10:19-20 TLB)
Prayer

My beloved God, You have given me authority over all the power of the Enemy, and to walk among serpents and scorpions and to crush them. Nothing on this earth shall injure me! However, the important thing is not the demons obey me, but that my name is registered as a citizen of heaven. My old sinful nature has been crucified with Christ; and I myself no longer live, but Christ God lives in me. And the real life I now live within this body is a result of my trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.  My life now is hidden with Christ in God.
My life’s work is to discipline souls, not to save them only God can do that. Help me Lord, to train the younger generation to yield and surrender their lives completely under the controlling hand of God. Help me to be godly and righteous women, who can witness and testify that God’s amazing grace and favour is upon me and works within me through the inspiration and supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Help me to reproduce the same standards God has placed within me to others.

Do not let me be a dictator or manipulate or control anyone, instead let me be an active living disciple, controlled always by the Holy Spirit of God. I ask You to guide and lead me in all my ways as I lean upon, rely upon and depend upon Him alone to the honour, praise, and glory of the Lord Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment