Monday 3 August 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ A House Of Prayer – Daily Devotional

‘Be Clear’

Reading: 1 Peter 1:13

“Prepare your minds for action.”

Prayer

Father, let me think clearly and help me exercise self-control. Help me live my life for Jesus and be mentally alert, disciplined, and focused upon God. I am really looking forward to meeting Christ upon His return. Do not let my mind be too busy nor wander all over the place. Let me be aware when the enemy is attacking me by protecting me through the Holy Spirit of God. Let me concentrate on what God wants me to do and follow His guidance and direction in my life. Let my mind be focused on the task at hand. Help me to comprehend all God wishes me to know and stick with it. Not turning to the right hand or to the left hand but completely focused upon the Lord. Let my ears be open so as to listen to Your word and let my eyes be open to see God’s word and do not ever allow me to tell God what I think He should do. Amen.

Lessons To Be Learnt


Our minds need to be clear at all times in Jesus Christ. We need Jesus Christ to motivate us to live for Him. We need to exercise self-control and be mentally alert, disciplined, and focused upon God. Our minds should never be busy. Busy means Being under Satan’s yoke, and Satan is good at getting our minds to wander away from God. We need to be aware on all occasions when the enemy is attacking our minds. We do this by relying on the Holy Spirit of God to show us. He alerts us. We must seek the face of God and ask Him what He wants us to do then focus on the task at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment