Friday 22 August 2014

New Blog Post: “Procrastination”




Proverbs 12:24NCV Hard workers will become leaders, but those who are lazy will be slaves.
Prayer

Father, let me be prompted always to be obedient to You for this will bring eventual blessing to me. Do not let me procrastinate (be put off) by something You want me to do. I never want to walk in disobedience to You but work hard to fulfil Your purpose for me. I will face and deal with undesirable circumstances, depending always on You, Almighty God. I trust in You to supply what I need when I need it and You will provide what is lacking within me. You will give me the courage, wisdom, grace, mercy, power – whatever the need You will fulfil that need within me through Jesus Christ.
I will confront the problems with Jesus Christ. I will not avoid the problems but will allow Jesus to stretch and nurture my faith in Him. My confidence will grow bit by bit, and all of my fears will subside. I will do it now as the Lord directs and enables me. I praise, adore, and love Jesus, because I know His presence is with me wherever I go, and whatever I do, I trust in God alone as the Spirit of God walks with me day by day. Amen.

Lessons to be Learnt

You can learn to face any circumstances that are undesirable in life by putting your love and faith in God. Anything you lack do not delay and ask God to give you the wisdom, courage, grace, mercy, and power – whatever your need He is always willing to meet those needs you have through Jesus Christ. It is never a good idea to avoid or evade the problems you may have to face but you can deal with the problems through faith in Jesus. Little by little praying to God acknowledging Him in your situation and circumstances you begin to see the burdens become lighter and your fears begin to subside. God is in the process of strengthening our faith using circumstances to stretch and nurture our faith to grow us up in Him.  Our motto should be: ‘Do it now as the Lord directs and enables me.’ This will save a lot of heartache later on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment