Monday 4 August 2014

New Blog Post: “The Lord’s Protection”



Prayer

O my precious God, I trust in You for protection. I come to Your holy temple; where You sit on Your throne in heaven I call out to You for I know You hear me.
You see all what people do; You keep Your eyes on them. You test those who do right, but You hate the wicked and those who love to hurt others. You will send hot coals of burning sulphur on the wicked. A whirlwind is what they will get. You, Lord, do what is right and You love justice, so honest people will see Your face.
Save me, Lord, because I trust in You. Everyone who says they love You, Lord, not all those people are true. Give me the wisdom and discernment I need to sift out those people.
You, Lord, will stop those flattering lips and cut off those bragging tongues. They say, “Our tongues will help us win. They can say what they wish, no one is their master.” But this is what the Lord says, “I will now rise up, because the poor are being hurt. Because of the moans of the helpless, I will give them the help they want.”
The Lord’s words are pure, like silver purified by fire, like silver purified seven times over. Lord, You will keep me safe; You will always protect me from such people. But the wicked are all around me; they love what is wrong. The more I try to do what is right the more the enemy is on my back. Lord, I come to You in the precious Name of Jesus Christ and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God to ask You for all the help I need to keep in the paths You have laid down for me to follow in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Lesson’s to Be Learnt

Do you believe God will protect you? When we go into prayer we enter into the holy temple where God sits on His eternal throne in heaven. We can approach God with confident prayer believing He hears us and He will answer us in accordance to His perfect will. The Holy Spirit of God gives us the confidence to approach Him in faith.
We know through the Word of God, He tests His people. He wants us to do what is right and so through His testing He will prove whether we are true to Him or not. He hates wicked people who love to hurt others. The Lord will send His hot coals of burning sulphur (or fire) on the wicked. Like a whirlwind He comes upon them. The Lord wants all of His children to do what is right and we must love His justice, and then He reveals His face to us.
Do you believe God has saved you through His beloved Son the Lord Jesus Christ? Have you invited Him to come and live and reign within your hearts trusting Him as your personal Saviour and Lord?
Everyone who says they love Christ not all those people are true. We must ask God to give us wisdom and discernment to enable us to sift out those people through the Holy Spirit of God.
Flattering lips and bragging tongues do not come from God. They have no one as their master. What the Lord says, “I will now rise up, because the poor are being hurt. Because of the moans of the helpless, I will give them the help they want.”
God’s Word is pure, like silver purified by fire, like silver purified seven times over. He keeps His people safe; and He will always protect us from such people.
The Holy Spirit of God convicts us of sin. He makes us feel uncomfortable within our hearts and spirits. We must ask Him to shine His light into the darkness of our hearts, spirits and souls to make us realise the sin we have offended Him in. One of the ways we can recognize we have sinned and stepped out of the will of God is we lose our peace. We become agitated and anxious but have no idea why. Immediately we should pray and ask God what we have done wrong and ask Him to reveal to us why this has happened. He is the only One who has the power to reveal to us what we have done wrong and He is the only One who can put things right between us and God. He gives us the opportunity to repent then when we do repent He heals and restores us again into fellowship with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment