Monday 18 August 2014

New Blog Post: “Guide our Life”



Isaiah 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing, not it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert.

Prayer

Father, thank You that You are now going to do a new thing within my life and it shall spring forth because You have told me through the Word of God. I know it shall come to pass in the precious name of Jesus Christ my Lord.
The Holy Spirit of God will make a road for me and I shall follow Him. He will give me guidance and instruction in the way He wants me to go and I shall be faithful to Him in obedience to Jesus Christ.
You are working in my present situation, but You are also looking towards the future which You have promised to me. I am living my life in the here and the now, the past has gone to dust. Use the ashes of my life to glorify and exalt the Name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. You are love and You will always be at work in the lives of Your people, my family, my friends and my own personal life. I praise You. I magnify and glorify You giving thanks to the Father through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Lessons to be Learnt

Do you believe God is in charge of your life? Do you believe He is guiding and leading you with His divine counsel? We are able to trust in the Holy Spirit of God through our faith in Jesus Christ. Jesus said, “If you love Me, you will obey My commands. I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper to be with you forever - the Spirit of Truth. The world cannot accept Him, because it does not see Him or know Him. But you know Him, because He lives with you and He will be in you” (John 14:16-17NCV).
It is the Holy Spirit of God who brings us the truth from our heavenly Father and He discloses and tells us the truth which He hears from our Father bringing the truth to our hearts. He has planned our lives. He knows where we are at present and He also wants to work towards our future. We must live in the here and the now, the past has gone to dust. God will use the ashes of our lives to glorify and exalt the Name of Jesus Christ. Sometimes we may feel dry and in a barren desert. This is the time to seek the face of God and ask Him for a fresh touch which we can receive from Him.
The wonderful thing about God is that He is never at a distance. He is always beside us prompting us to do what is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment