Friday 28 March 2014

New Blog Post: “The Lord Delights When We Follow Him.”



Psalm 37:23-24 ESV The steps of a man are established by the Lord, when he delights in His way; though he fall, he shall not be cast headlong, for the Lord upholds his hand.

Prayer

Lord Jesus, sometimes I may stumble but I will not fall. You uphold me with Your righteous right hand. I know the greatness of the Lord as my Lord is greater than any other god. The Lord does whatever pleases Him throughout heaven and earth. He gave us the land as an inheritance, a special possession to His people. Your name, O Lord, is known to every generation. Lord, You will vindicate Your people and have compassion on Your servants. The Devil walks around like a roaring lion trying to seek whom he may devour. I will put a stop to any temptation the second it arises. I use God’s Word to confront all sin. It does not fit who I am in Christ. I will prepare myself in advance so when the white-hot moment of temptation comes I will have a full scriptural arsenal of Scripture as part of my response in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God who reminds me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment