Friday 14 March 2014

New Blog Post: "Godly Self-Acceptance"



Psalm 34:18 ESV The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.

Prayer

Father, I can now accept myself in You. You have shown me who I am and I accept myself and see myself as You see me. I thank You for all the contentment, peace and joy You have given to me by the products of my personal acceptance and viewing my life in the way You do.
I do not need to strive in order to gain or achieve the praise of others all this has now disappeared. I praise and thank You for this in Jesus Christ name.
Always let me accept myself and help me to be rooted and grounded in Jesus Christ then I know I will never disappoint You. I am nothing less than what You created me to be. When I struggle Lord, help me. When I feel lonely or left out I ask You to encourage my heart. I call out all negativity, all wrong thought’s, ways that could lead me into self-pity in the name of Jesus Christ and any doubts contrary to the Word of God.
Father, You have delivered me and enabled me to accept Your plans which are far better than I could have ever hoped for. Your Word of hope for me is simply this: “Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things which you do not know.” I hold onto the promise Your Word brings to my heart and trust Your promises will come true. You know the cries of my heart and You have filled my heart with Your compassion.
Father, I have faced many trials but You have been with me within those trials. The secret of my faith and contentment is not in the company of others but in Jesus Christ my Lord and through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God.
Thank You for being the Source of my strength and thank You for showing me my life is now viewed through the heart and mind and joy of Jesus Christ. I can depend upon Him through the power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment