Monday 24 March 2014

New Blog Post: “Jesus I Will Listen to You”



Proverbs 8:6-9 NLT Listen to me! For I have excellent things to tell you. Everything I say is right, for I speak the truth and hate every kind of deception. My advice is wholesome and good. There is nothing crooked or twisted in it. My Words are plain to anyone with understanding, clear those who want to learn.

Isaiah 46:9-10 NLT And do not forget the things I have done throughout history. For I Am God – I alone! I Am God, and there is no one else like me. Only I can tell you what is going to happen even before it happens. Everything I plan will come to pass, for I do whatever wish.

Prayer

O my precious Lord, I will listen to You. You have excellent things to tell me. Everything You say is right and true, You speak truth and hate every kind of deception and so do I. I thank You for Your advice it is wholesome and good. There is nothing crooked or twisted within it. Your Words are plain to anyone with understanding, and clearly want to learn from the Holy Spirit of God.
I shall not forget the things You have done for me and also the things You have done throughout history. You alone are God and there is no one else like You. Only You can tell me what is going to happen even before it happens within my life.
Everything You have planned will come to pass, nothing on this earth will thwart Your plans You have made for me on the earth.
I am Your creation, created in Jesus Christ unto good works which God has before ordained that I should walk in Him.
I do not have any right to tell God what He can and cannot do within my life. He has every right to do whatever He wishes and I am unable to stop Him.
Jesus, thank You for teaching me how to walk in submission and be obedient to Your Holy Spirit. I do not have any desire to be undisciplined any longer. I ask You to discipline me daily and this will help me not to be unruly child any longer. I commit this prayer to You in the precious name of Jesus Christ and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment