Monday 31 March 2014

New Blog Post: “Let Your Desires Come from God’s Heart.”



1 Samuel 14:7 NIV "Do all that you have in mind," his armour-bearer said. "Go ahead; I am with you heart and soul."

Prayer

Father, I desire Your heart and mind to dwell in my spirit and soul. I know you will always be with me in every battle I face. I know nothing will restrict you and Your ability to deliver me in Jesus Christ. You will honour my faith and brave actions that will provide a tremendous victory over my enemies. With You, there are always enough resources to resist any pressure to win the battle. You call me into action so I bravely commit what resources I may have to God totally relying upon Him to lead me to victory. Jesus, help me to determine where my desires are coming from. I know desires from my flesh may not bring peace, but desires that come from Your Spirit bring joyful rewards. I love You first and foremost before everything else. Holy Spirit, help me to exercise self-control over every weakness I may have. Help me choose those desires planted in me by the Spirit of God, holding onto the mind of Christ. I desire His thoughts, feelings, and purposes from His heart, for my life. I will not settle for anything less. I ask this prayer in the name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment