Saturday 15 February 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Trusting God

Proverbs 3:5–6 AMP Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths. 

The Holy Spirit, helps me to trust in God in faith. He helps me to have trusting thoughts as He controls my mind. All He wants from me is my full cooperation. He shows me how I must rely upon Him and not lean on my own understanding. I have no need to be in control of my life any longer. God has shown me He has always been in control of my life before I was born to the earth. He has a great plan for me and He is constantly showing me what that plan is. I follow the promptings of the Holy Spirit of God in faith, knowing in faith He is in control of everything I do. If I wander away from the path He wants me to walk on, He gently brings me back again and puts me back onto the right path He has ordained and planned for me. 
Prayer, has been the greatest asset to me. I have learned how to pray, wait for God to act, have the patience to wait on God; and most importantly; I expect Him in confident faith to answer my prayers at His appointed time. 
Yes, at times I have found it hard to do this, but as I see the answer to prayer come, my confidence and faith has been built upon the Rock and Foundation of Jesus Christ. I dedicate and I commit and commend my life to Him forever and always.

Prayer 

Lord Jesus, I lean on, trust in, and I am confident in You Lord with all of my heart and mind and I do not rely upon my own insight or understanding. In all my ways I know, recognize, and acknowledge You, and You will direct me and make straight my paths.
I thank You for the help You have given to me through the Holy Spirit of God, who helps me to think thoughts that are trusting. I know He needs my cooperation, so I willingly give it to Him.  I will stop trying to rely upon my own understanding which helps me to feel in control, now I ask Your Holy Spirit, to control my mind completely. I look to You – trusting You in faith as I pray to You and acknowledge I need You every step and breath I take in the precious name of Jesus Christ. I commit my will and ways to the Lord, and I trust Him in all things great and small. I know He shall bring all my petition in prayer to pass at His appointed time. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment