Saturday 29 February 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God’s Is Working

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God’s Is Working

1 Peter 1:2 TLB Dear friends, God the Father chose you long ago and knew you would become his children. And the Holy Spirit has been at work in your hearts, cleansing you with the blood of Jesus Christ and making you to please him. May God bless you richly and grant you increasing freedom from all anxiety and fear.

It is good to know that God the Father chose me long ago and He knew I would become His chid. The Holy Spirit of God, has been at work within my heart, even before I knew and accepted Him as Lord and Saviour of my soul. He has been cleansing me with the precious blood of Jesus Christ, making me ready to please Him. 
I know about these things because God has sent His Spirit to tell me, and His Spirit searches out and shows me all of God’s deepest secrets. God has actually given me His Spirit (not the world’s spirit), to tell me about the wonderful free gifts of grace and blessing that God has given to me. Knowing the truth about my Father, and the knowledge I now have through His Spirit about Him, I can understand the Father, the Son of God, and the Holy Spirit of God have made their home within my heart, mind, body, spirit, soul. I am so happy now more than I can ever say, having a relationship with Jesus Christ, is the most important decision I could have made. 

Prayer 

Heavenly Father, thank You for accepting me as Your child. I love and adore You, in the name of Jesus Christ . I am so grateful and thankful for everything You are teaching me through the Holy Spirit of God. I desire Your plans, dreams, and visions You have purposed for my life, and may I honour, praise and gloryify You through my testimony and witness that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. I glorify, magnify, and exalt You now and forever more. Amen  

No comments:

Post a Comment