Thursday 13 February 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God’s Plans are Perfect

Jeremiah 29:11 TLB For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

We need to arrive at the place in our relationship with God to realize that He provides hope which no one can destroy. He is the Leader, and He is the One who stirs our heart and encourages us to move forward with Him. God makes His own plans for each individual. Sometimes, we may have to risk our faith and trust to crossover the “Red Sea”. By us completely putting our trust in Him, God may deliver us after we complete our walk through the “Red Sea”. God supported us after He parted the sea. Yes, in God’s eyes there are no losers only lives being changed for His glory. God has the cure for our inferiorities. It is the staff of His righteousness, which continues to heal. We need to grasp what God does for us and go forward with Him. In Christ we can meet each challenge. We no longer need to worry regarding our future, because God has every detail in His plan mapped out for us.

Prayer

Father, You have a plan for my life which no one can destroy. You have given me the hope to place my trust completely in You, in the name of Jesus Christ. You will guide and lead me through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, and I will arrive at my destination at Your appointed time. I move forward with You. I trust You will lead me into the promised land, the promise You made with my ancestors. I love You Lord, with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and spirit and know You will never let me down. I commit this prayer into Your hands in the precious name of Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment