Wednesday 26 February 2020

‘Come and Join Me In God’s Word’ – Perfect Peace

Isaiah 26:3-4 TLB He will keep in perfect peace all those who trust in him, whose thoughts turn often to the Lord! Trust in the Lord God always, for in the Lord Jehovah is your everlasting strength.

We must consistently go to God, and seek His face through prayer. He will bring us to place where we have no need to be anxious or troubled any longer. We must continually trust Jesus, to deliver us through the trials we face. He is the only One who can keep us in perfect peace. We must turn our thoughts towards the Lord. Trusting, in the Lord at all times is a hard thing to do, especially when our human bodies want to try and help Him work things out. What we must remember Jesus, already knows the outcome of each predicament we may have, so it is best to take our hands off all things and take His yoke and mantle upon ourselves and cast all our burdens upon Him as He suggests in: (Matthew 11:28-30 TLB). 
If you do this, you will experience God’s peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ Jesus.

Prayer

Jesus, You have said: “Come to Me and I will give you rest – all of you wo work so hard beneath a heavy yoke. Wear My yoke – for it fits perfectly – and let Me teach you; for I am gentle and humble, and you shall find rest for your souls; for I give you only light burdens.”
(Matthew 11:28-30TLB) 
Jesus, I cast all my cares and burdens upon You. I take my hands off all things great and small. I ask You to work out Your perfect plans for me. I will trust You to do whatever You have planned to do for my life, and I will not be anxious or troubled any longer. You will keep me in perfect peace because I put my faith and trust in You. I turn all my thoughts towards You and have confident faith to believe what You have said You will do for the honour, glory of Your name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment