Monday 24 February 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Anointed in the Holy Spirit

Acts 2:4 TLB And everyone present was filled with the Holy Spirit and began speaking in languages they didn’t know,[a] for the Holy Spirit gave them this ability.

God told His people to wait until the Holy Spirit came and anointed them with His love, fire, and power. He is the One who helps us live our lives for Jesus Christ. He ignites the flame and causes the fire of God’s Word to burn brightly within our hearts. He anoints us with His spiritual gifts and expects us to use those spiritual gifts for His glory, kingdom, and name. He enables His people to speak in different languages through the Holy Spirit of God. This is called the tongues of God. We can use this gift of tongues in prayer, praise, and worship.

 Prayer 

Heavenly Father, I obeyed You and I waited for the Holy  Spirit of God to anoint me with His supernatural power, love, and fire. Now, He has changed my life and He enables and empowers me to live my life for Jesus Christ. How grateful and thankful I am to Him who ignites the flame of God within me, His Word burns brightly within my heart. I am His vessel and He uses me for His glory, to spread the Good News of Christ Jesus, to the world for His glory, kingdom, and name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment