Thursday 6 February 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ - Divine Guide

1 John 2:27 TLB But you have received the Holy Spirit, and He lives within you, in your hearts, so that you don’t need anyone to teach you what is right. For He teaches you all things, and he is the Truth, and no liar; and so, just as He has said, you must live in Christ, never to depart from him.

It has taken me over three decades to arrive at the place I am now in with God. I realised more and more how much I needed to depend, lean, and rely upon the Holy Spirit of God. He is my ‘Divine Guide’. My Helper, the Holy Spirit, leads my steps when I follow Him. He is the One who has taught me what is good and right. He has taught me all things I need to know. He does not want me to go astray, and if I do waver from the wrong path, He gently prompts me back onto the right path He wants me to walk in. 
I am so grateful and thankful I have received the Holy Spirit of God, and invited Him to live and reign over me. I willingly surrender, submit, and relinquish all that I am to Him in obedience to His Soveriegn will. I don’t need anyone to teach me what is true. For the Spirit teaches me everything I need to know. 
He is the Truth, and He is not a liar. He guides me into the path of His commandments and leads me step by step. 

Prayer

Father, thank You for bringing the Truth into my heart and placing Your seal of ownership upon my life through the Holy Spirit of God. How grateful and thankful I am to You for bringing me the truth of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. He has set me free from all my sin, and washed me in the Blood of Christ, enabling and empowering me to love, honour, obey, Him, through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God.  
No-more do I desire to try and live my life on my own, but I trust You in faith that the plans You have made for my life will come to pass at Your appointed time. Thank You that You have everything under Your control. I praise and bless You for bringing the me into the place I am in today. I take my hands off everything, asking You to continue to work out Your perfect plans for my life that will glorify, magnify, and exalt Your name, in the name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment