Tuesday 25 February 2020

“Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Trust God

Proverbs 3:1-6 TLB My son, never forget the things I’ve taught you. If you want a long and satisfying life, closely follow my instructions. Never tire of loyalty and kindness. Hold these virtues tightly. Write them deep within your heart.  If you want favor with both God and man, and a reputation for good judgment and common sense, then trust the Lord completely; don’t ever trust yourself.  In everything you do, put God first, and he will direct you and crown your efforts with success.

Trusting in God is the backbone of our faith. We must acknowledge God in everything we do. We must not lean upon our worldly understanding but depend upon God to give us the understanding we need from Him to walk with Him. He teaches us that we no longer need to carry any burden or heavy loads. Jesus wants to carry them for us if we will let Him. We must allow Him to do what is best for us. He helps us to make the right choices and decisions. We must never omit any God-given ability for any reason. Jesus wants us to trust in His ideas and be counselled by Him. We must bring everything to Him in prayer. He will unfold the plans He has for us and bring us to the place where we will understand at His appointed time.

Prayer

Jesus, I trust You with all my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul. You have always been loyal and true to me, and have never let me down. I praise and thank You that I can always rely and depend upon You to guide and lead me into Your perfect will forever more. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment