Thursday 20 February 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God Purifies Us

2 Corinthians 7:1 TLB Having such great promises as these, dear friends, let us turn away from everything wrong, whether of body or spirit, and purify ourselves, living in the wholesome fear of God, giving ourselves to him alone.

God purifies us through the supernatural power of His Spirit. We must freely give ourselves totally to God and do things in His will and ways. Learning that by trying to do good thing in our own strength just does not work. God’s Spirit will grant us the success He desires us to have. We have to stop struggling and depend upon God. The more we learn to do things in God’s will, ways, and in His grace then things will go well for us. We must ask for His grace and favour daily and have the desire to be close to Him.

Prayer 

Heavenly Father, I ask You to fill me today, with Your grace and favour and keep me close to You. I take on Your promisea,, and turn away from everything that is wrong, whether of body, or spirit, and purifying myself, living in the wholesome fear of God, giving myself completely to Him in the precious and holy name of Jesus. 
I thank You for purifying me through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. I shall do things in the way God instructs me to. He will guide me along the best pathway for my life. He will advise me and watch my progress. This is all I nead to remember:  If God is for me, who can ever be against me in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord. I commit this prayer into His hands and leave all my prayers in His tender care. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment