Saturday 22 February 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Filled in God’s Spirit

Acts 9:17 TLB So Ananias went over and found Paul and laid his hands on him and said, “Brother Paul, the Lord Jesus, who appeared to you on the road, has sent me so that you may be filled with the Holy Spirit and get your sight back.”

Day by day God will teach us to do things in His will and in His ways. He is the One who teaches us how to depend upon Him and not on ourselves. Our growth is gradual, but the reading of Scriptures enlightens our knowledge and changes our mind-set to that of Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit teaches how we are to apply the Word of God to our lives and how to make things personal to us. He gives us His wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to help us understand what He wants us to do and know. Acknowledging our faith and relationship with Christ needs to go deeper. We must ask for His blessings to come upon us. We must commit our will and ways to Him in the authority of the Spirit of God and never depend upon our flesh again.

Prayer

Father, I ask You to fill my body full in Your supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, in the name of Jesus Christ. I submit and surrender to God, completely in the name of Jesus. There is no question of me being disobedient to You, I acknowledge to You, I do need to go deeper in my faith and relationship with Jesus Christ. You have spoken Your Word to me in: 
Psalm 32:8 TLB, “I will instruct you (says, the Lord), and guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will  advice you and watch your progress.”
May You increase my faith, and strengthen me in my body enabling, empowering and equipping me to do Your will in Jesus Christ name. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment