Tuesday 11 February 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Jesus, Anchor’s My Soul

Psalm 32:7-8 TLB You are my hiding place from every storm of life; you even keep me from getting into trouble! You surround me with songs of victory. I will instruct you (says the Lord) and guide you along the best pathway for your life; I will advise you and watch your progress.

When I find myself being troubled, I go straight to God, and search for Him with all of my heart. I know He is the only One who can help me with my restless heart. When I focus on my troubles they seem to be out of control. I remember God’s teachings to me, and ask the Holy Spirit of God, for the help I need. I ask Him to carry my burdens for me as I cast them upon Him. I am grateful and thankful to God, He gives me courage to carry on in Jesus Christ, precious name. 

Prayer

Jesus, I have fled to You for refuge and can have great confidence as I hold onto the the hope that lies before me. This hope is strong and trustworthy anchor for my soul. It leads me through the curtain into God’s inner sanctuary. 
I come into Your sanctuary. You are my hiding place from every storm of my life; You even keep me from getting into trouble! You surround me with songs of victory. You will instruct me and You will guide me along the best pathway for my life; You will advise me and watch my progress. 
I will trust You to lead me step by step through each day. You will provide sufficient Light for me one day at a time, so that I do not run ahead of You; but I wait upon You almighty God to get me to the place You want me to be at Your appointed time. My future is in Your hands, and I trust You to work it all out in accordance to the plans for my life, in Jesus name I come. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment