Tuesday 23 May 2023

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS

 

 

Psalm 25:4-6 NLT Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by Your truth and teach me, for You are God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in You.

 

I have trusted God, to show me the right path He wanted me to follow. Even when the path I followed seemed to have many trials and tribulations, God showed me I must never give up.  He is there to help me in the trials, and He was going to bring me through those trials as I trusted Him. This has given me confidence, strengthened my faith and shown me how a faithful and loving God He is and right up to this present date He has never let me down.


Prayer

 

Lord, show me Your ways, Lord, teach me Your paths. Guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are God my Saviour, and You are my hope all day long. Remember, Lord, Your great mercy and love, for they are from old. I am ever grateful and thankful to You O God, for all the wonderful things You have done for me in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment