Thursday 25 May 2023

PRAYING EFFECTIVELY


 

Colossains 2:2 NLT I want them to be encouraged and knit together by strong ties of love. I want them to have complete confidence that they understand God’s mysterious plan, which is Christ Himself.

 

The Holy Spirit of God, has taught me how to pray effectively. I pray God’s Word back to Him as He guides and leads me in prayer.

I pray for God’s people and I ask Him to encourage them and knit them together by strong ties of love. I want them to experience knowing Jesus Christ in a deep and meaningful way. For God’s secret plan, now at last is made known to us through Jesus Christ, Himself. In Him lie hidden all the mighty, untrapped treasures of wisdom and knowledge. As you trusted Christ to save you, trust Him, too, for each day’s problems and situations living in vital union with Him. Let your roots grow strong in the growing in the Lord, and become strong and vigorous in the truth you were taught. Let our lives overflow with joy and thanksgiving for all He has done for us.

 

 

Prayer 

 

Heavenly Father, I pray whoever reads this reading today, will be encouraged and blessed in abundance. Let these words unfold within their hearts. I praise and thank You for all Your people whom You have laid upon my heart to pray for each day. May You water the seeds deep within their hearts, minds, body, spirits and souls enabling and empowering them to grow deep into Your love in the precious name of Jesus Christ, I give You all the praise and thanksgiving forever and always. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment