Wednesday 3 May 2023

CONFIDENCE IN CHRIST

 

 

Isaiah 41:10 NLT Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with My victorious right hand.

 

God has shown me how He wants me to be confident in Him. I must depend upon His resources and not on my own resources. It's through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God which strengthens me and this enables me to cope. I need to get my own relationship right with God first and foremost. He is the only One who can give me the constant assurance I need that He is always with me. So, I do not need to be afraid. I need to seek His company through prayer and reading His Word. This helps me to understand how He wants me to grow. One thing for certain if I have a relationship with God, He will be my constant companion. In obedience to His will I will allow Him to do whatever He wants to do in your life.

 

Prayer

 

Heavenly Father, You are teaching me to be confident in You and I will not be afraid. I am learning daily to lean upon You, and draw my strength and resources from You.  I ask You to keep me deep rooted and grounded in Jesus Christ. I know for certain He is my constant companion, and I will allow Him to do whatever He want's t to do in my life in the precious name of Jesus Christ. May my relationship with Him be built upon the Rock and Foundation of Jesus Christ. I commit and commend this prayer to You in the precious name of Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment