Wednesday 26 October 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘ Straight And Narrow Path‘

O Lord; I try to walk a straight and narrow path of doing what is right; therefore in mercy save me. I publicly praise the Lord for keeping me from slipping and falling. 
(Psalm 26:11-12TLB)

                                                                  Prayer

Lord Jesus, help me to walk a straight and narrow path of doing what is right; therefore in Your mercy save me. I will publicly praise Your name from keeping me from slipping and falling.
I come to You for stability. When my world crumbles around me, I turn to You. Whatever my situations maybe around me, I know only You can steady and assure me, teaching me wisdom and self-control, and training me to remain faithful. 
Do not let events throw me off balance, You show me how to stay focused and centred upon Jesus Christ, clinging to His unwavering promises. 
Father God, You are the only One who can truly bring me stability because You are completely consistent and unchanging – You stay steady, though the rest of the world may tremble. Therefore, I shall stand on solid ground by setting my feet on the path You have planned for me in the foundation of Jesus Christ. There, I shall surely never be shaken. I praise and thank You for everything You do for me through the Holy Spirit of God and in the name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment