Monday 10 October 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God Is Our God Forever’

For this great God is our God forever and ever. He will be our guide until we die. 
(Psalm 48:14TLB)
‘Today the Lord our God has shown us his glory and greatness; we have even heard his voice from the heart of the fire. Now we know that a man may speak to God and not die.
(Deuteronomy 5:24 TLB)

                                                                  Prayer

Oh, my precious God, You; are my great God forever and ever. You will be my guide until I die. You are the Lord my God and You are showing me Your glory and greatness; I have heard Your voice from the heart of the fire. I know I can speak to God and I shall not die. 
There is no place in my life for mediocrity. Nothing about You is inconspicuous or lacklustre; nothing about You is secretive, lukewarm, or wishy-washy. I bear Your name, I shall not walk in the world unnoticed; I will not live a tepid, bland life, I will not be invisible. 
You are holy, all powerful, omnipotent God, and as Your child I am on the earth reflecting You and the vastness of Your personality. I shall open my ears and let You speak through me. I shall obey You fully. You are not calling me to be a clanging bell, a brassy symbol, a loud-mouth bore, and religious threat, no. It's our relationship that can be seen by all. There is no substitute for Your love for me, and there’s no substitute for my love for Thee. This in itself makes me and my faith eternally unique.
Jesus, I praise and thank You from the bottom of my heart for everything You, the Lord my God have done in me, and through me for Your glory, kingdom, of Your  name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment