Friday 14 October 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Glorious God‘

What a glorious Lord! He who daily bears our burdens also gives us our salvation. 
(Psalm 68:19 TLB)

                                                                     Prayer

O what a glorious Lord, I have in Jesus Christ. He who daily bears my burdens also give me my salvation. I live within the shadow of the Almighty, sheltered by the God who is above all gods. This I declare, that He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; He is my God, and I am trusting Him. For He rescues me from every trap and protects me from the fatal plague. He will shield me with His wings.! They will shelter me. His faithful promises are my armour. Now I don't need to be afraid of the dark anymore, nor fear the dangers of the day; nor dread plagues of darkness, nor disasters in the morning. Though a thousand fall at my side, though ten thousand are dying around me, the evil will not touch me. I will see how the wicked are punished, but I will not share it. For Jehovah is my refuge I choose the God above all gods to shelter me. How then can evil overtake me or any plague come near? For He orders His angels to protect me wherever I go. They will steady me with their hands to keep me from stumbling against the rocks on the trail. I can safely meet a lion or step on poisonous snakes, yes, even trample them beneath my feet! For the Lord says, “Because he loves me, I will rescue him; I will make him great because He trusts in my name.” I praise God that I can rest in His arms forever and always in Jesus Christ, my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment