Monday 7 July 2014

New Blog Post: “Thanksgiving”



Prayer

O my precious God I love you with all my heart because You listen to me when I call out to You for help. You pay attention to me, so this gives me confidence to come to You in prayer. My confidence is in You alone. I praise You and give thanks to You for all the things You have done for me and given me here on earth. I praise You in the heavens and praise You on the earth. You Lord are supreme over all the nations Your glory reaches the skies.
There is no one like You, O Lord my God. You are kind and You do what is right You are merciful to me.
Lord, You saved me from death. You stopped my eyes from crying, You kept me from being defeated. So, I will walk with You Lord in the land of the living. In my distress I said, “I will search for the Lord and listen to what He wants to do walking faithfully in obedience to Him in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.”
You have given me all good things and my cup runneth over.  I will lift up my cup of salvation and I will pray to You and honour You in the name of Jesus Christ . Everything I promised the Lord in the assemblies of His people I shall do. I will not sway to the right nor shall I sway to the left but I will always keep my eyes focused upon Christ.
I am Your servant and I will not serve any other God. I will enter into Your courts with praise and thanksgiving for all the wonderful things You have done for me and I will tell Your people all about them.
I sing songs of praise, adoration and love to You now and forever more through Jesus Christ my Lord and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment