Friday 30 May 2014

New Blog Posts: 'Come Away My Beloved' – Frances J. Roberts



“I Have Planned Ahead For You”

Psalm 73:23-24 You hold me by my right hand. You will guide me with Your counsel.

Behold, am I a God that is afar off, and not a God that is near? For in the midst of difficulties, I will be your support. In the darkness, I am your Light; there is not darkness that can hide My face from the eyes of faith. My beauty and My radiance are all the lovelier in darkness.
In grief, My comfort is more poignant. In failure, My encouragement the most welcome. In loneliness, the touch of My presence more tender. You are hidden in Me; and I will multiply both the wisdom and the strength in due proportion to meet the demands of every occasion.
I am the LORD your God. I know no limitations. I know no lack. I need not reserve My stores, for I always have a fresh supply. You can by no means ever exhaust My infinite resources. Let your heart run wild. Let your imagination go vagabond. No extravagance of human thought can ever plumb the depths of My planning and provision for My children.
Rejoice, therefore, and face each day with joy; for I have planned ahead for you and made all necessary arrangements and reservations. I am your guide and benefactor. Put your hand in Mine.

2 comments:

  1. I have been truly blessed by this post Avril. I am undertaking a very big step for my kids, and to the human eye it seems impossible, but I have placed it in the Hands of the Living God, with whom nothing is impossible. This post has reassured me that the Lord has planned ahead for us...a timely reminder. Thank you and God bless youl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bev, it was good to hear from you. I am so pleased that the blog has helped you in some small way. God knows what He is doing and why He does things. He is behind the scenes working out His perfect plan over you and your children's lives. Continue as you are trusting in Him with all of your needs and I can assure you He will never let you down. God can and will make all things possible for you and He will get you to the place which is right for you at His appointed time. God bless you always if you need to be prayed for in anything please do not hesitate to contact me and I will pray for you in the situation you are in. Avril

    ReplyDelete