Monday 12 May 2014

New Blog Post: “God’s Embrace”



Prayer

Gracious God, thank You that I am in the hollow of Your hand as I cry out to You. I praise and magnify Your Name. You shall wrap me in the garments of joy, and Your presence is my greatest reward.
I lift up my eyes to You, O God, for I know that my help comes from the Lord maker of heaven and earth. I know without a doubt that You love me, and You won’t let anything happen to me.
As I lift my voice to You in praise, a fountain shall be opened within me. I will come to You and drink refreshing waters of the life of Christ. I pour out my heart before You and my love flows out from my heart to Yours. Let the Word of God dwell richly within me; for Your Words are Spirit, and they are Life to my soul and spirit. They are living and powerful, and I shall wield them in faith effectively against the powers of darkness.
I am in Your embrace and I rest there. My faith is a gift from God, and because I want a closer relationship with You, O God, in Christ Jesus, You will give to me a special portion of Your love, and I may have the power to love You back in return. You have given me Your Spirit and Your love fully. You will open Your heart to me, and take me within even as in salvation. I opened my heart to You so that You might bring me eternal life. I will dwell in You and You will dwell in me. I glorify, magnify, and exalt my God and King now into eternity. Amen

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the comforting prayer. To learn to rest in His love is one of the more difficult things to do in troubling times but there faith is found ...when letting go and giving God full control.

    ReplyDelete