Saturday 6 April 2013

New Blog Post: "Good Enough."



                                                          Prayer

Father, sometimes I think I’m of no use, that I can’t do anything right, that nothing I do is ever good enough. But I know when You look at who I am, and who I can be, You see Jesus. And He is good enough! It’s good enough that He shed His precious blood to cover my unworthiness. Good enough that He paid for every sin I would ever commit. Good enough that He’s working to perfect me each day. Good enough that He sees me as ‘righteous’ in Christ. Good enough that He’s interceding for me at the throne of God right now. Good enough that He’s mending the broken areas of my life, and making me whole. Good enough that His love for me is everlasting and guaranteed. Thank You, Father, that everything Jesus does is good enough, and that in Him I am good enough! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment