Sunday 14 April 2013

New Blog Post: "God Will Remove the Stone"



Reading: Ezekiel 11:19

“Have an undivided heart.”

Prayer

O my precious God, I thank You for the help that You have given to me through Jesus Christ my Lord. I feel that I do not need to be concerned over prospective difficulties because You, O God, will graciously remove the heart of stone from within me. You give me a new heart that has been radically transplanted with a tender, receptive, and responsive heart of the flesh. This new life given to me is provided through the work of the Holy Spirit. God gives me new motives, new guidelines, and new purpose. He helps me overcome all things great and small. Let me exercise a greater faith in facing possible obstructions on the pathway of duty and trusting You with confidence as You give me an assured victory. You assist me in all matters that I face. I press on in the glory of Jesus’ name. I go forward in the pathway of service, undaunted by possible future obstacles. My heart is cheered by the certainty of whatever difficulties I have that I will face them with God who will remove the stone, which is in my way. I praise You in the awesome honour and glory of Jesus’ name. Amen.

Lessons To Be Learnt

We must no longer seek any other gods and be contented with God. The hard, deaf, and immovable heart of stone will be radically transplanted with a tender, receptive, and responsive heart of flesh. God does this within us through the work of the Holy Spirit. It is God’s work that we must recognize and turn away from sin. He is the One who gives us new hearts, new motives, new guidelines, and new purposes by which to live our lives by. We should not be concerned about any prospective difficulties we may face. Knowing God builds our faith in Him also knowing God will graciously remove any stones, which could be in the way of His plans, from our hearts. The Holy Spirit teaches us how to have confidence in Him in order to exercise a greater faith to face possible obstructions on His pathway of duty to and to bring us through to victory. Trust Him totally, knowing He will always assist as He promises. He removes the burdens when we ask Him to. Having Him beside us helps beyond anything we could have ever thought or imagined. He has set us free.

No comments:

Post a Comment