Saturday 6 June 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Search for the Lord

Psalm 105:4-6 NLT Search for the Lord and for His strength; continually seek Him. Remember the wonders He has performed, His miracles, and the rulings He has given, you children of His servant Abraham, your descendants of Jacob, His chosen ones.

I search for the Lord daily. I ask Him to guide and lead me into His perfect will. He is my strength, and ever present help in my times of trouble. Sometimes, He seems far away from me, this is when I become persistent to search for Him with all of my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul.
I remember the wonders He has performed within my life, His miracles, and the rulings He has given to me. I remember the promises Jesus has made with me, I become more and more familiar with the way He has helped me, and I can see how He has helped people in the past as well. This has given me strength and courage. Godly people of the Old and New Testament, teaches me how God helped the men/women of the Bible, He also was willing to help me. Reading the Bible, records the history of God’s people. In searching its pages I have discovered a loving God who is waiting daily for me to find Him.

Prayer

Gracious Father, thank You for giving me the wisdom and strength to continually seek You with all of my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul. I seek You daily. I ask You to guide and lead me through Your Holy Spirit, and grant me the advice to follow the best pathway for my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I am so grateful and thankful for the miracles and the rulings You have given to me. I remember the promises God made with His people in the Old and New Testament, and through His teachings, my obedience to Jesus Christ, will also give me His promises too. I am becoming more and more familiar with the way He has helped me. I praise, exalt, and glorify my awesome God, now and always in the precious name of Jesus Christ, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment