Tuesday 9 June 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Robe of Righteousness

Isaiah 61:10 NLT I am overwhelmed with joy in the Lord my God! For He has dressed me with the clothing of salvation and draped me in a robe of righteousness.

I was so overwhelmed with joy, when I met with my Saviour and Lord Jesus Christ. I confessed my sins before God, in Jesus name and He set me free. He has filled me with His Holy Spirit, from the top of my head to the tips of my toes with His presence and glory. I am a new person and I belong to Jesus Christ my old life is gone; and a new life has begun! (2 Cornithians 5:17 NLT)
Now I have put on my new garments – He has dressed me with the clothing of salvation and draped me in a robe of righteousness, I have made my peace with God and am in a right relationship with Him.
The Holy Spirit of God is producing the good fruits within my life, love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things. My confidence and trust is built upon the Rock and Foundation of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, how grateful and thankful I am to You for rescuing me from the world and forgiving me all my sin. Now, I belong to You in Jesus Christ and my old life has gone; and a new life has begun.
Fill me full with the Spirit of God, and produce in me the good fruits of the Spirit. I receive love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness , gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things. I submit and surrender my life to God, in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord. He will guide and lead me into His perfect will as I follow Him.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment