Tuesday 16 June 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God’s Chosen Ones

Isaiah 41:9-10 NLT For I have chosen you and will not throw you away. Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with My victorious right hand.

 

I am so grateful and thankful that God chose me even though I do not deserve Him. He has chosen me to represent Him to the world, and with His help I will not fail to do this, I never want to be in captivity again. Nor do I wish to walk in darkness ever again. Every believer has been chosen by God and everyone of us share the responsibility of representing Him to the world. One day all of God’s faithful people will be together again this is something we most certainly can look forward too. There is no need to fear because: (1) God is with us, (“I am with you”); (2) God has established a relationship with us (“I am Your God”); and (3) God gives us assurance of His strength, help, and victory over sin and death. Are you aware of all the ways God has helped you?

 

Prayer

 

Gracious and loving Father, I praise, adore, and love You for the rest of my life on the earth. I can never thank and praise You enough for all the goodness You have showed towards me. I am so grateful and thankful You chose me to be Your precious child and You enable me and empower me to represent You to the world. I thank You for Your Son the Lord Jesus Christ, and I thank You for the Helper the Holy Spirit of God, who helps me and teaches me what You want me to do for the glory of Your Kingdom and name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment