Saturday 13 June 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God’s Vision Came to Pass

Habakkuk 2:3 NLT Then the Lord said to me, “Write My answer plainly on tablets, so that a runner can carry the correct message to others. The vision is for a future time. It describes the end, and it will be fulfilled. If it seems slow in coming, wait patiently, for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed.

When the Lord brought these words into my life in March 1989, and told me He wanted me to write a book, I laughed and thought He had gone crazy, as I did not have any qualification to do a task like this. But nevertheless I never doubted He would do as He had said. My husband bought me a  ‘Word Processor’, and for me this was the confirmation I needed to do what God commanded me to do. 
Through many years of prayer, I kept asking God what He wanted me to write about? I leaned and depended upon the Holy Spirit of God, to give me wisdom, guidance and instruction and how this book was to be written. It took me many years but I meditated upon the Word of God, (Habakkuk 2:2-3), and these words continued to encourage me with God’s help the book would be written. This was important to me, never to give up no matter how long it would take me to do this task. I was not going to be disobedient to God, but I was going to walk in obedience to Him. 
Through the Scriputues I could see how God had helped other godly men/women doing tasks they thought they couldn’t do, and thought if God could help them do the task He had asked them to do, then also He would help me write a book. 
He anointed, empowered, and gave me confidence with the Holy Spirit of God’s help, the book was written and completed. ‘A House Of Prayer – Daily Devotional’ was published in November 2012. 
I had waited 23 years for the vision to come to pass.  God’s Word, was certain and true and He did not fail me. I gave thanks, praise, adoration, and love in the precious name of Jesus Christ, His Words had come to pass. 

Prayer

Father God,how grateful and thankful I am to You, I trusted You to help me do what You called me to do, and You did not let me down. I thank You for all the help You gave to me through the Holy Spirit of God, so that Your name could be glorified and exalted in the precious name of Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment