Monday 8 June 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – My Confidence Is In God’s Presence

Psalm 73:23-24,28 NLT You guide me with Your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny. Whom have I in heaven but You? I desire You more than anything on earth.
But as for me, how good it is to be near God! I have made the Sovereign Lord my shelter, and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things You do.

My confidence is in God’s presence and guidance. From birth to death, I am continually in God’s grip. But far more, I have the hope of the resurrection. Though my courage and strength may fail, I know that one day I will be raised to life to serve Him forever. He is my security, and I must cling to Him.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, my confidence is in Your presence and guidance. You guide me with Your Holy Spirit, leading me to a glorious destiny in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord. Whom have I in heaven but You? And earth has nothing I desire more than You. But as for me, how good it is to be near You, O God. I am continually in God’s grip. I have made the Sovereign Lord my shelter, and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things You do.
But far more, I have the hope of the resurrection. Though my courage and strength may fail, I know that one day I will be raised to life to serve the Lord Jesus Christ forever. He is my security, and I must cling to Him forever and always. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment