Friday 5 June 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God Keeps me. From Sinning

Exodus 20:20 NLT Don’t be afraid, “Moses answered them, “for God has come in this way to test you, and so that your fear of Him will keep you from sinning.”

I have learnt through the Holy Spirit of God, that I do not want to sin, but what I do want is to live a life that is holy, godly, righteous. When God test me, it is right that I should fear Him, because this fear keeps me from sinning. Through Scriptures, He has shown me His almighty power; so that I would know He is the true God; and therefore I would obey Him. I know when I walk a life of obedience, His power is available to me. God wants me to follow Him out of love rather than fear. To overcome this fear, I have had to think more about His love, for His perfect love expels all fear.

Prayer

Almighty and merciful God, I come before You with praise and thanksgiving for everything You have done for me, in the past, present, and for my future, Your plans for me will come to pass in the name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Thank You for my Helper, the Teacher, the Comforter, whom You sent to guide and lead me into all truth, through the wisdom of God. I am ever grateful for the teaching He is continually giving to me, as I search for His truth in the precious name of Jesus Christ. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment