Tuesday 23 June 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Do Not Be Afriad

Deuteronomy 31:6 NLT So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.

 

God has made me strong and courageous! From being frightened and feeling insecure before I knew God personally, God has changed me and given me the confidence, strength, faith, and the security I needed to follow Him. Now, I am bold and courageous not alone anymore. Having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, has changed me and in my ways of thinking. He is my confidence and strength an ever present help in all my times of trouble. Now, I can do anything through Christ Jesus, who strengthens me. 

God has never forced His will upon me, He lets me decide whether I want to follow Him or not. Daily, He guides and leads me and goes ahead of me to show me the way He has prepared for me to walk. To fulfill God’s purposes and will for my life, I need the content and substance of His Word written deep upon my heart and mind, this gives me the confidence, strength and courage to go forth in His precious and holy name. He makes sure I do not fail nor does He abandon me in whatever the task He has asked me to do. In God’s supernatural power He has filled me full with the presence and power of His Holy Spirit, and He enables and empowers me to have His assurance that I will never be alone ever again. 

 

Prayer

 

Father, thank You that You have made me strong, bold, and courageous in Jesus Christ my precious Lord. I have no need to be afraid anymore, for You guide and lead me in Your perfect will and You guide me along the best pathway for my life. I am ever grateful and thankful to You for the relationship we have together, this has given me the faith and sercurity I needed to live my life for the glory, honour, praise, in the name of Jesus Christ, and through the presence and supernatural power of Your Holy Spirit, You have enabled and empowered me to fulfill the purposes of Your plans for my life to glorify, magnify, and to lift up Your name in praise and thanksgiving for everything You have done for me in the precious name of Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment