Wednesday 31 May 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ’Choose God’s Ways’

Tell me where you want me to go and I will go there. May every fiber of my being unite in reverence to your name. (Psalm 86:11 TLB)
When we call out to God for His divine intervention, we can almost see, taste, and hear God’s response to our requests. Each of us faces thousands of small choices each day, choices that make up the fabric of daily life. We must align our choices with the instructions given to us by God’s Word, and when we align our lives with God’s will, we’ll receive His peace, His joy, His comfort. We must not struggle against God’s will, on the contrary; we must always walk in obedience and follow His will. I will instruct you (says the Lord) and guide you along the best pathway for your life; I will advise you and watch over your progress. (Psalm 32:8 TLB), what God has said, He will do, this is where we gain confidence and faith in God alone. 
                                                              Prayer

Holy Spirit, thank You when I call out to You, for Your divine intervention, I can almost see, taste, and hear Your response to my requests. As I am faced with thousands of choices let  my choices align with Your perfect will. Your Word is where I receive my peace, joy, and comfort. I do not want to struggle against Your will, but on the contrary; want to walk in obedience to Your will. You will instruct me, and guide me along the best pathway for my life; You will advice me and watch over my progress. How grateful and thankful I am to You, O God; when I hear Your still, small voice whispering in my heart Your directions and choices for me to take daily, I give thanks and praise to You; in the name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment