Tuesday 9 May 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God Changed Me‘

“I am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.”
(John 10:11 TLB)

                                                                   Prayer

Heavenly Father, there have been times in my life when I have felt like a complete failure. It was only when I acknowledge my sin before You, my whole life began to change. Father, You have shown me what true love is. It is more than I ever could have imagined. You don’t love me because I have earned Your love. And You don’t stop loving me because I've earned Your disdain. You love me because of who You are through the Lord Jesus Christ and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. When I was dead in sin, having no hope whatsoever, You loved me with an indescribable love. You sent Your beloved Son to live and die for me. You could not unite with me because of my sin. But now, through my faith in Jesus Christ, I have exchanged my sin for Your righteousness. Because of Your atoning sacrifice, I have been cleansed and purified and clothed with Your righteousness. My worth is not based on what I have achieved or earned. It is established forever by Your love for me and proven by what You have done to give me gifts that are greater than any others – mercy, forgiveness, cleansing, and eternal life. You laid down Your life for me. This is how much You love me, and I am truly grateful and thankful for everything You have done for me through Jesus Christ my precious Lord, and through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment