Friday 19 May 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Prayer And Faith ‘

And we are sure of this, that He will listen to us whenever we ask Him for anything in line with His will. And if we really know He is listening when we talk to Him and make our requests, then we can be sure that He will answer us. (1 John 5:14-15 TLB)

The Holy Spirit of God, has emphasised here that it is God’s will that matters the most and not our own will. When we communicate with God, we do not need to demand what we want; rather we discuss with Him through prayer, what He wants for us. We must align our prayers to His will. We must continually ask Him for more faith, so that we can keep the faith He has given to us. This means our faith maybe increased within our hearts, minds, spirits, and souls; enabling us to believe through the Holy Spirit of God, what He wants us to learn and do, through Jesus Christ our Lord. This helps our faith muscles to grow, having confidence in Him, and not in ourselves. We see our prayer lives become stronger and our faith increased deeper. When we have confident faith to believe He will answer our requests, then we can be sure He will answer us.

                                                                  Prayer

Holy Spirit, thank You for helping me understand the importance of prayer and faith. Daily, I need to ask You for the help for my prayer and faith to grow. How grateful I am to You for everything You have already given to me. I can never praise, adore, and love You enough for the relationship I have with our Heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ; and the Holy Spirit of God. I bring to You all my praise and thanksgiving now and always in Jesus Christ’s precious name. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment