Wednesday 3 May 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Be A Peacemaker’

Happy are those who strive for peace—they shall be called the sons of God.
(Matthew 5:9 TLB)

                                                                Prayer

Father God, I shall be happy and I will strive for peace – I am called a daughter of God. 
Father, in this world conflict defines humanity in it’s fallen state. Many are engaged in active conflict with the Father and His ways because they want to be god of their own lives. Being self-centred also keeps us in conflict with other people. When we are born-again, our nature changed. 
Father God, it is You who rule over my life, and because of this the conflict I’d had, has now receded; because I willingly have yielded to the promptings of the Holy Spirit of God. My whole desire is to walk in complete submission, and obedience to obey the teachings of Christ. If I experience active or subtle conflict with others, it’s because I demand my way and judge or condemn others in their ways. Father God, You are  calling me out of the conflict. Father, You want me to be peacemaker, and enter into a greater peace with You, following and trusting You, so that Your peace does not end in me. It must flow out of my heart to others. Let me be an active peacemaker replacing criticism and gossip with love and encouragement. You made peace with me through Jesus, He took my punishment on the cross. Father, help me to influence others by becoming a peacemaker just like You, for the honour, praise, and glory of Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment