Thursday 4 May 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Jesus Is The Good Shepherd‘

"I am the Good Shepherd." The Good Shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
(John 10:11 TLB)

                                                              Prayer

Holy Spirit, thank You for showing me; Jesus is the Good Shepherd who laid down His life for me. I am grateful and thankful to Him for this. My old sinful nature has been crucified with Christ Jesus, and it is I who no longer live; but Christ God who lives in me. This life that I now live in this body, I live by faith in the Son of God who loves me and who died for me. Today, I take up my cross and sword and follow Him and I will be harnessed to Him in everything I do. Being a true follower of Christ is so important to me. He alone can take me where no other Shepherd can lead me. He alone gives me the eternal life  and I shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch me out of His hand. He protects me through this life and He leads me safely into the next. 
Only His sheep have His promise of living with Him forever in the kingdom of Our Father. He even today, intercedes for me on my behalf before the Father. My life today is merely the introduction to the life He has prepared for me. He and I have so much to accomplish during my brief time on the earth. I shall listen to His voice and follow Him. I shall praise, adore, love and worship Him now and forever more bringing all the praise and glory to God my Father, through Jesus Christ’s my precious name, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment