Sunday 7 May 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Entrusted To The Father‘

Everything has been entrusted to me by my Father. Only the Father knows the Son, and the Father is known only by the Son and by those to whom the Son reveals him.
(Matthew 11:27 TLB)

                                                               Prayer

Holy Spirit, everything in my life has been entrusted to Christ Jesus by our Father. Only the Father knows the Son, and the Father is known only by the Son and by those to whom the Son reveals Him. My Father’s ways are far above my ways as heaven is above earth. Jesus, You want me to know Our Father. I will stand in awe of His majesty and glory. I will shudder in amazement at His love, His righteousness, and His justice. Jesus, You don’t want me to merely to know about Him; You want me to know Him. I will look at You and Your behaviour. As I look to You, I will witness Our Father firsthand. I shall see the way He dealt with people, I will see His  dealings. Jesus, You did exactly what pleased Him. You lived Your life on earth through Him. I shall listen to His words. Every word I utter let it be at His command. Let His words – be perfectly expressed and let me act upon His words. As I do, Jesus, and the Father and the Holy Spirit of God, will come and make Their home within me. He will reveal the Father, and the Son to me and through the Holy Spirit of God, this will be my greatest joy in all my life forever and always in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment