Friday 2 June 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Sheep Among Wolves‘

I am sending you out as sheep among wolves. Be as wary as serpents and harmless as doves. (Matthew 10:16 TLB)

In the world we will be surrounded by many who will not accept Jesus Christ, as Saviour and Lord. Jesus says, “I am sending you out as sheep among wolves. Be as wary as serpents and harmless as doves.” We must be aware of what is around us as we face similar hostility, but we are not to be sheeplike in our attitude but sensible and prudent. As God’s disciples we must look to our great Shepherd for protection. Their will be much opposition around us, but this is when we put our faith and hope in the One who is with us to help us overcome whatever the situation maybe. We must find the right balance between wisdom and vulnerability to accomplish the work God has sent us to do.

                                                          Prayer

Holy Spirit of God, I praise and thank You for granting me the wisdom and understanding to be aware of what is around me. Thank You I can lean, depend, and rely upon You to show me what I am up against in the world; and deal with each situation I face in a godly and righteous way. I look to my ‘Great Shepherd’, for protection, trusting Him that He will deliver me through the opposition in my life through my faith in Him.  My confidence is completely in Him, through the precious and holy name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen, 

No comments:

Post a Comment