Monday 15 May 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘A New Life‘

I say emphatically that anyone who listens to my message and believes in God who sent me has eternal life, and will never be damned for his sins, but has already passed out of death into life. (John 5:24 TLB)

When I became a Christian, my life changed radically. Jesus, had forgiven me all of my sins, and I knew He didn't hold anything against me any longer. Making my peace with God was the best thing I had ever done. I had such joy and happiness inside my heart, a love which I couldn’t contain. I had never felt anything like this love before. It was like my heart was on fire, it was bursting with love, joy, and happiness. I wanted to share this new found life I had with God, with everyone I met. I became a brand new person inside and out. A new life within me had begun. All the new things I was experiencing were from God. I believed in Jesus Christ, He is the Son of God; and now I was reconciled to Him through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. He had adopted me as His child, and nothing would ever separate me from His love or life again. 

                                                                          Prayer 

Heavenly Father, how grateful and thankful we are for Your precious gift of life through Jesus Christ our precious Lord. We can never thank you enough for everything He has done for us. We praise and bless You now and always. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment