Monday 22 May 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Faith Moves Mountains’

“Because of your little faith,” Jesus told them. “For if you had faith even as small as a tiny mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, ‘Move!’ and it would go far away. Nothing would be impossible.”(Matthew 17:20 TLB)

I didn’t want to be an ordinary disciple. More than anything I wanted to be a disciple of Christ whose faith can move mountains. I asked God to grant me the mustard seed faith, in order to move mountains. A mustard seed is the tiniest seed imaginable, yet with Christ it has immense power. How amazing is that! I knew nothing was impossible for God to do. It was the power of God, plus my faith, that would move the mountains in me and also in the lives of others through prayer. Even though my faith needed to develop, I was determined nothing would stand in my way from me learning from God’s Spirit. I was in the Holy Spirit’s, ‘School of Teaching.’ I trusted in God’s power to act my faith. I examine my faith, making sure I am trusting God’s power, and not in my own ability to produce results.

                                                                Prayer 

Holy Spirit, grant to me the faith of a mustard seed. I need this kind of faith to move mountains. I know nothing is impossible for God to do. With God's power and my faith, I will be able to move any mountain that stands in the way of God's will being done. I am vessel and instrument to be used for God’s glory, kingdom, and name. I have the true grit and determination that God’s will, will be done in my life and in the lives of others. I pray this prayer in the precious name of Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment