Thursday 22 November 2018

A House Of Prayer: New Blog Post: 'Security In God'

Job 8:14-15 ESV His confidence is severed, and his trust is a spider’s web. He leans against his house, but it does not stand; he lays hold of it, but it does not endure.

Prayer

O my beloved God, You are my Saviour and Redeemer. You are my salvation, and I will trust in You and I will not be afraid. You are my Lord Jehovah who is my strength, my song, and my salvation in front of me and behind me. O God, help me to trust You from this hour, this minute, and to trust You with my body, mind, spirit, and soul. I trust and acknowledge You to choose and select my path. Show me how to seek You with all my heart. Remove any doubts from me, as doubts do not come from God. I refuse them. God, I ask You to anoint me with a greater faith in Jesus Christ. Please give me more of Your anointing than I had before, as I want more of Your presence within me. Holy Spirit, when Satan comes with his lies, please show me how to deal with them in the truth of God’s Word and promises. Amen.



We all need the basic security and will do almost anything we can to feel secure. Eventually our money, possessions, knowledge, and relationships will fail or be gone. Only God can give us lasting security, so we must trust Him for our security. If we attain a secure foundation with God then the feelings of insecurity will not undermine us. 

1 comment:

  1. Amen! Very encouraging post, thanks Avril. Be blessed in the name of Jesus-Christ Amen.

    ReplyDelete