Monday 19 March 2018

New Blog Post – ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God’s Spokesman’

Now go ahead and do as I tell you, for I will help you to speak well, and I will tell you what to say.” (Exodus 4:12 TLB)

God spoke and told me He wanted me to speak to the heart and core of His people, like Moses I was afraid. I had always felt inadequate in my life, but after my ‘Divine Encounter’ with Jesus Christ, and depending upon the Holy Spirit of God, I began to become bold and courageous. I loved God with all my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul. However, I did need the supernatural strength and power of the Holy Spirit of God, to equip and empower me from heaven, to be obedient to Christ. I needed His wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and courage to speak God’s Word. I trusted God completely in everything. He has a plan for my life, so I knew He would direct my path to those who were in need of His love and comfort. Speaking out to others is hard to do, but standing on the promises of God, gave me confidence. I believed in faith He was building my life upon the rock and foundation of Jesus Christ, so I trusted Him when He called me to go; I obeyed His commandments. I had a great and faithful God. He has never let me down yet. Seeing God’s hand in my every day life, knowing He answers my prayers, gives me confidence and faith to go deeper with Him. He is a wonderful and awesome God, who has proved His faithfulness to me time and time again.

Dear brothers, warn those who are lazy, comfort those who are frightened, take tender care of those who are weak, and be patient with everyone. (1 Thessalonians 5:14 TLB)

No comments:

Post a Comment