Friday 16 March 2018

New Blog Post – ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Saved by Christ’

I don’t mean to say I am perfect. I haven’t learned all I should even yet, but I keep working toward that day when I will finally be all that Christ saved me for and wants me to be. (Philippians 3:12 TLB)

I found it a wonderful experience when Jesus Christ saved me, I could now partake in experiencing the mighty power that raised Christ from death. He began teaching me suffering with Christ is sharing in His death so, I too can experience the resurrection. I wanted to work desperately towards what Jesus wanted me to become – focusing all my energies on Him, forgetting the past and the holds it had upon me. Now, I could look forward to the future God has for me. I wanted more than anything to obey the truth and follow the examples of Christ, which He left for me to follow, walking in submission and yielding and dedicating my life to the Holy Spirit of God. I laid aside everything harmful that would get in the way of my walk with God. I did not want anything that may distract me from being an effective Christian for God. All I wanted to be was what God had created me to be and follow Him all the days of my life on earth.

No, dear brothers, I am still not all I should be, but I am bringing all my energies to bear on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead.
(Philippians 3:13 TLB)




No comments:

Post a Comment